ABCrew co-president Salpi Der Stepanian
- Favorite school subject: Social Studies and French.
- Most influential class(es) and/or teacher(s): AP World History with Ms. Mastalong, AP US History with Ms. White, AP Econ with Mr. Zilcoski
- Extracurriculars that have been meaningful to you: Arlington-Belmont Crew!! NSLI-Y Arabic study abroad in Jordan, CIEE French study abroad, playing bassoon with the school band.
- What are you most proud of doing or being part of, either at BHS or in the community? I am most proud of being a member of the Arlington-Belmont Crew team as a co-captain this year. As part of my time on the team I’ve been able to row in Head of the Charles two years in a row.
- What are you passionate about? I am passionate about travel and cultural immersion while learning new languages.
- What words of wisdom would you like to leave for other BHS students? Go where you are not just tolerated, but celebrated.